Here are just a few of the pictures from my camera of girls camp. The week was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed getting to know the girls. I think that the girls had a ton of fun as well. Everyone had fun making new friends as well as gaining stronger relationships with the old ones. I look forward to be able to go back again.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Girls camp
Here are just a few of the pictures from my camera of girls camp. The week was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed getting to know the girls. I think that the girls had a ton of fun as well. Everyone had fun making new friends as well as gaining stronger relationships with the old ones. I look forward to be able to go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Marysville YW site! It's great to see what our YW are up to!
ReplyDelete